Knowledge Manager (36 hours per week)
As Knowledge Manager you will report directly to the CEO.
What you do
- You support and stimulate the Cordaid Communities of Experts and guide them in line with the Cordaid strategy of knowledge building and sharing;
- You develop knowledge models, methodologies, research protocols and standards in order to ensure quality;
- You also develop action research protocols in close cooperation with content experts;
- You provide and promote the tools to do systematic knowledge management;
- You ensure that Cordaid is effectively present at the most important conferences, that articles are published, etc.;
- You make connections with relevant knowledge institutes and develop longer term forms of cooperation with them.
Who you are
- You have an educational background on Master level, a PhD in a relevant thematic area is a plus;
- You have a background in working in an international context;
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position;
- You have excellent communication and persuasion skills;
- You are a self starter, analytical and a team player;
- You are fluent in English and French.
What we offer
- We offer a position in an international environment;
- Good working conditions;
- A competitive salary in the NGO market augmented with a holiday allowance and an end of the year bonus
- A position for 1 year with the possibility of extension, starting as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position and you meet all requirements, please send in your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Jan Kees den Bakker, Director HR, before August 10, 2018 with the ‘’apply’’ button above.
For more information: [email protected]
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
For more information about Cordaid, please visit our website: www.cordaid.org.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.