Providing humanitarian assistance and development aid is a privilege. Setting and maintaining high standards of performance, for ourselves as well as for the organizations we work with, is essential to living up to this privilege.
These standards are part and parcel of all our contractual relationships, be it with organizations in the field, suppliers or other parties. Our anti-corruption, whistle-blower, reporting and corporate social responsibility, and other relevant policies and obligations are imposed on everyone we work with. This makes us transparent about mutual rights and obligations. And about the criteria we use when selecting partners, projects and suppliers.
Below you will find all relevant documents:
- Full text of the Cordaid constitution (English, 14 pages)
- Governance regulations (English, 11 pages)
Cordaid guidelines and codes of conduct
- Integrity Policy (English, 9 pages)
- Code of conduct (English, 3 pages)
- Conflict of interest policy (English, 7 pages)
- Whistleblower policy (English, 8 pages) (upon request available in French).
- Anti-corruption policy (English, 6 pages)
- Complaints procedure (English, 2 pages)
Cordaid strategy and policy documents
- Working in and on fragility – Cordaid Strategy 2018-2020 (English, 12 pages)
- Corporate Responsibility policy (English, 5 pages)
- Policy on investment of assets (English, 3 pages)
- Data Protection Policy (English, 14 pages)*
Projects and partners
- Project application directives (English, 12 pages)
- General conditions applicable to grants (English, 6 pages)
- Reporting directives (English, 22 pages)
- Procurement policy for suppliers (English, 2 pages)
- General purchasing terms and conditions (English, 3 pages)
*Annexes can be requested at [email protected]