Providing humanitarian assistance and development aid is a privilege. Setting and maintaining high standards of performance, for ourselves as well as for the organizations we work with, is essential to live up to this privilege.
These standards are part and parcel of all our contractual relationships, be it with organizations in the field, suppliers or other parties. Our anti-corruption, whistle-blower, reporting and corporate social responsibility, and other relevant policies and obligations, are imposed on everyone we work with. This makes us transparent about mutual rights and obligations. And about the criteria we use when selecting partners, projects and suppliers.
Below you will find all relevant documents:
- Anti-corruption policy (English, 6 pages)
- Whistleblower policy (English, 3 pages)
- Code of conduct (English, 2 pages)
- Conflict of interest policy (English, 8 pages)
- Full text of the Cordaid constitution (English, 14 pages)
- Cordaid Strategy 2018-2020 (English, 12 pages)
Projects and partners
- Project application directives (English, 12 pages)
- General conditions applicable to grants (English, 6 pages)
- Reporting directives (English, 22 pages)
- Procurement policy for suppliers (English, 2 pages)
- General purchasing terms and conditions (English, 3 pages)